"No, it’s me. I know it is. I’ve got an idea for the transportation problem. Let me try. I can fix this!"
Jason studied him for a moment. Piper was sure he was going to tell Leo no. Then he smiled. “We started this together, Leo. Seems only right for you to come along. You find us a ride, you’re in.”
"Stand down!" someone ordered.
To Piper’s surprise, it was Jason. He pushed through the crowd, flanked by Annabeth and that girl from the Hephaestus cabin, Nyssa.
Jason gazed up at the dragon and shook his head in amazement. “Leo, what have you done?”
"We’re going together," Jason insisted, putting his hand on Leo’s shoulder, "or not at all."
Jason didn’t want to leave Leo,
- aoliviah likes this
- thorinsulkenshield likes this
- amloer likes this
- the-pied-piper-mclean reblogged this from lizziemidford
- cedarleaf reblogged this from lizziemidford
- cedarleaf likes this
- ofeternityandlove likes this
- callingthequits reblogged this from reynalikesgirls
- falleninklaine reblogged this from reynalikesgirls
- reynalikesgirls reblogged this from biotwerk
- reynalikesgirls likes this
- biotwerk reblogged this from lizziemidford
- karaisdeadmom likes this
- highgrdens likes this
- lizziemidford posted this